By Alex From Photo Booth Rental Melbourne
Why Hire a Wedding Planner?
Many couples find themselves in limbo, trying to figure out whether or not they should hire a wedding planner. This is no surprise since hiring one would mean additional charges – and it is not cheap. Most planners in Australia charge around $2,000 to $4,000. And, if you are trying to plan your wedding on a budget, this additional charge may seem too heavy.
But, have you ever thought why couples still get the services of a wedding event planner even if their rates are not exactly affordable? Why is it that anyone who has hired a wedding planner says that they are worth every cent? What does a wedding planner do that makes them such a wedding necessity?
Well, a lot.
Wedding planners are responsible for putting together all the elements you need to make your wedding dreams come true. She will cover everything from the moment you start planning, the big day itself, and sometimes even until you leave for your honeymoon. This will certainly come in handy for any couple who has to juggle their time for each other, their jobs, families, and social relationships. And, if you are not the organizing type, then a wedding planner is certainly what you need.
Now, if you are still unsure about hiring a wedding planner, here is a list of the top reasons why you should.
Top Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
- You can save money. Is your budget the main reason you are not sure about hiring a wedding planner? Then, now there’s no need to worry. Planners usually transact with the same people every time they are tapped to do a wedding. And, along with this repeat transactions are discounts that you can enjoy. Not only will this save you money but it will also save you a significant amount of time as well since you don’t need to do extensive research to find the right photo booth supplier, goods hire & other vendors!
- For instance, if you don’t have a photographer yet, your planner can refer you to one. Someone she knows who can handle your wedding better than anyone else. And, because they are familiar with each other, it will be easier for her to negotiate in your place and get you a lower price. Or, she can score you extras that you otherwise will need to pay for. Plus, you can ensure that you will only have a reliable professional by your side comes the wedding day since they have worked together before. Also, a wedding planner will help you get your money’s worth and she will help you stretch your budget to more important things. With her help, you can determine which details make more impact and which you can cut off. So, you don’t have to pay for things that you don’t need.
- You can relax and enjoy your engagement. Planning a wedding can be very stressful. But, you don’t have to bear with that kind of frustration and you can simply let someone else handle the planning for you. From choosing your decors to meeting and booking vendors, a wedding planner can stand in your place. So, you and your partner can have all the time to enjoy your engagement and have fun attending wedding showers and parties. And, you can both show up on your wedding day relaxed and stress-free… just as you should be!
- You don’t have to worry about anything during your big day. Weddings are unpredictable and even when you have planned yours for a year, there’s just no saying what will happen during the big day itself. So, it helps to have someone – who knows what she is doing – there and ready for anything.
- A planner will take control of everything at your wedding, from decors, communicating with your vendors, and what needs to be done at the venue. With her around, you can ensure that everything will run smoothly and that issues will be taken care of. So, all you have to do is look pretty or dashing, say “I do”, and seal your marriage with a kiss!
Achieving the Wedding of your Dreams
With the help of a wedding planner, achieving the wedding you have always envisioned will be easier and more attainable. And, this is because a wedding planner will focus just on you and your big day, unlike other vendors who have to cater to several weddings every day. Once you hire the services of a wedding planner, she will ensure everything is according to your vision, taste, and your expectations.